More free pop-up vaccine clinics are scheduled around Kaua‘i, including two for children and adults aged 12 and older. No appointments are necessary.
Walk-ins are accepted at all the clinics. Participants can register in advance and confirm which vaccine they will receive by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KVRQ7QZ. Telephone assistance is also available from Hoʻōla Lahui at (808) 438-0938 or the Kauai District Health Office at (808) 241-3495.
Free clinics for ages 12 and older:
- Kukui Grove Back to School Bash, Līhuʻe: Saturday, July 24, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Choose from Pfizer (12+), Moderna (18+) or Johnson & Johnson (18+)
- Isenberg Park, Hanamāʻulu: Saturday, July 31, 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pfizer (12+) or J&J (18+)
Free clinics for adults (Moderna or J&J):
- Kaua‘i Humane Society, Puhi: Friday, July 23,
4 to 6 p.m.
- Rob's Good Times Grill, Līhuʻe:
Saturday, July 24, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
offering a $10 gift certificate for the first 50 people who register. Call (808) 938-0938 to register.
- Anahola Clubhouse: Saturday, July 31, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Keoki’s Paradise restaurant, Poʻipū: Thursday, August 5, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Keoki’s is offering a 20% same-day discount when vaccinated on site.
- Kehaka Neighborhood Center: Saturday, August 7, 8 to 11 a.m.
- Anaina Hou Farmers Market, Kīlauea: Saturday, August 14, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Kaumakani Hall: Saturday, August 14, 8 to 10 a.m.
- Hanapēpē Hawaiian Church, 1 to 2:30 pm.
- Kaua‘i Humane Society, Puhi: Friday, August 27, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Hawaiian Church, Hanapepe: Saturday, August 14, 1 to 2:30 PM
The County of Kaua‘i thanks the Kauai District Health Office, Ho‘ola Lahui, Wilcox Medical Center, and Hawai‘i Health Systems Corporation for working together to offer these free clinics for Kaua‘i.
If you need an auxiliary aid/service or other accommodation due to a disability, call (808) 938-0938 or email email@example.com. Requests made as early as possible will allow adequate time to fulfill your request. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.