IF YOU USE THE LINK BELOW TO CREATE A COUNTY-WIDE ACCOUNT
YOU HAVE 1(ONE) COUNTY-WIDE LINK TO ALL AVAILABLE PROCESSES.
The County of Kauai Real Property Division has implemented a new online system for submitting and processing Change of Address-Change of Exemption Status (COA) and the Real Property Actual Use of Your Property Survey.
The new process is as follows:
- Create your own personal account in the system.
- Click on the form you want to submit.
- Follow the steps detailed for the specific form to completion.
- Once the form is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Real Property Division.
- When the Submitted Form review is complete, you will receive an automated email.
While the form is being reviewed, you can view its progress at any time by logging back into the system.
The new system is accessed at Connect.Kauai.gov. (MUST OPEN LINK IN GOOGLE CHROME)